What I Watched:
What I Did Today:
- Decided not to go to yoga.
- Luxuriated on my yoga matt in the morning sun while drinking bulletproof coffee and listening to Onbeing.
- Went to Merge at Cornerstone
- Read a story to the class. Library story time style
- Talking about death penalty.
- Grab lunch with Jorden Robertson at Olgas and talked about the right way to valuate an activity in the context of society.
- Drank a London Fog Latte while working on my Life Management System tasks
- Drove to a parking lot at listened to This American Life for an hour will napping and finding the best way do yoga in my car.
- Chilled at the office for a few hours
- Walked to dinner with Bridget and Eva to round out Yoga teacher training.
Some Thoughts I Had Today:
- A conversations regarding what it means to be a good human in a functional society are good even if they are in a religious environment.
- Pastors who don't spend an hour proof texting to a group of people might be worth listening to.
- If you aren't changing your options often your probably not reading enough. - Chris Winans
- I prefer to listen to the same program live on the radio then to listen to the same program on a podcaset. Even though I lose some control.
- I'm living out of rest of my life.
Some Of The Photos I Took Today:
I'm well aware that I spelled something wrong.